Our Nationwide Criminal Background Check is a State-of-the-Art criminal search loaded with the most powerful criminal search technology available! More Info
The price will update once you make your selections
Search Instant Nationwide Criminal Records -Empowering companies to reduce workplace crime and lower the business risks associated with negligent hiring. Results returned in minutes
Our State-of-the-Art criminal search is loaded with the most powerful criminal search technology available and comes with ALL the following:
Click the icon for a complete description of search coverage and jurisdiction.
- Instant Nationwide Criminal Check; This is powerful high-speed multi-jurisdictional search of state and county criminal records databases.
- Instant National Sex Offender: Our extensive search capabilities check registered sex offender data sources nationwide and is compiled from violent and sex offender registries in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Instant Global Terrorist: The Global Report helps impede terrorists by identifying individuals linked to terrorism or classified on government watch lists, improving compliance with the Patriot Act.
- Instant Insta-Check: This Social Security Number (SSN) trace is by far one of the most useful and effective screening tools we offer. It is used to verify the subjects identity and match it against Social Security records, and credit header data which can then be used to plan your criminal search strategy. Results typically provide: when and where the SSN was issued, state and year issued, if it the SSN is valid or belongs to someone who is deceased, all known addresses associated with that SSN (excellent tool for locating counties), all known aliases, age and date of birth.
- Local County Criminal Search (optional) turnaround time 1-3 days: Includes a manual search of Superior and Municipal Court records in the county selected and will show all felony or misdemeanor filings within the last seven years. Included will be any charges filed, the dates filed, the level of charges, disposition date and final disposition. We highly recommend every employer run a county criminal search.