Our standard employment reference investigation is a detailed assessment of job performance. More Info
The price will update once you make your selections
Standard Reference Check Services
Our standard employment reference investigation is recommended if you would prefer us to contact the Human Resource Department rather than a former supervisor or co-worker. Human Resource Departments will normally not comment on specific job performance. Our qualified reference checkers will ask the following questions:
- Dates of employment.
- Position or job title.
- A description of job duties.
- An overall assessment of skills and ability.
- The reason for the separation.
- Eligibility for rehire.
- Recommendation for similar employment.
- Referral to other references who could evaluate the job performance.
- Any additional comments they are willing to make pertaining to work performance.