Job Reference Check Services - For Job Hunter
Employers check them... landlords screen them... and everyone wonders about them. Find out what your job references are saying about you.
Our comprehensive reference questionnaire will be tailored to address your individual needs. We will incorporate specific industry related questions for you as part of this service. Our questionnaire generally covers the following areas as applicable:
- Dates of employment.
- Nature and length of the references relationship to the candidate.
- Position or job title.
- A description of job duties.
- An overall assessment of skills and ability.
- The reason for the separation.
- Quality/quantity of your work.
- Leadership/managerial skills.
- Technical skills.
- Oral/written communication skills.
- Decision-making ability.
- Professional conduct.
- Employee/interpersonal relations.
- Budgeting/financial skills - if applicable.
- Eligibility for rehire.
- Recommendation for similar employment.
- Referral to other references who could evaluate the job performance.
- Any additional comments they are willing to make pertaining to work performance.